Thank you, if you are planning to visit with us for the very first time and join us for one of our mid-week or weekend services. Simply click on “Welcome to LWCC”, for our full service schedule.
Our first-time visitors are very special to us and always looked upon and regarded as our “honored guests”.
• Our Parking Lot Ministry will greet you warmly and valet your car, if necessary
• A LWCC Greeter will welcome you at the door and direct you to the bathroom, coatroom and Sanctuary
• Our Ushering Ministry will seat you comfortably and meet any of your needs during the service
• Immediately following 10:30AM Sunday Service, our Visitor Outreach Ministry will guide you to our special Hospitality Room for light refreshment and the opportunity to meet the Pastor and other leaders
• If any further questions about LWCC, its vision, or upcoming events, a “Visitor Services Desk” is located in the lobby where someone will answer your inquiry
Simply, to make your first visit to our church as pleasant an experience as possible – being greeted warmly and made to feel at home. And, because we consider it an honor and privilege to serve you, we look forward to meeting you and ministering to any of your needs and those of your family.
LWCC is a “caring church” with God’s answers for life’s challenges. We sincerely believe that once you grab hold of the biblical principles taught here, “your life will never again be the same!”