Water Baptism is an important event in your Christian walk. It is vital that those about to be baptized understand:
There will be time for questions and answers but, a specific outline of topics will be addressed:
• Exactly what they are about to participate in
• Exactly what does “Water Baptism” mean
• What scriptures support the act of “Water Baptism”
• Why it is so important to them in their walk as new disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ
• Why should I be baptized?
• How can I best prepare for baptism?
• What actually happens to me in “Water Baptism”?
• What specific kind of change can I expect to take place in my life?
• What part does God play in baptism?
• What part must I now play?
• What should my confession now be?
For all of these reasons, it is required that you attend a brief instructional class on “Water Baptism”.
Classes and public baptisms are scheduled 3-4 times a year or more. Actual dates for both will be listed in the Events Calendar portion of this website, in the weekly bulletin and announced from the pulpit.