A Ministry for “40 to 50-something” married couples and singles who want to share their more mature life experiences with their peers!
• Perhaps you feel the more youthful activities of “Generation Acts” is just a little “too youthful” for you?”
• Do you enjoy fellowshipping with a slightly older crowd?
• Do you have more in common with a whole different generation of believers?
• Do you feel your life-experiences will positively serve to teach others?
The Joshua Generation Ministry caters to a more “life-seasoned” group of believers who have a lot of positive experiences to share with one another while still enjoying exciting, fun-filled and interesting activities. They plan unique learning experiences that everyone can get involved in and not soon forget.
It might be an elegant dinner on the Hudson or a day of shopping in Manhattan. Or, perhaps a group weekend at a lodge in Vermont or a quiet bar-b-q on the beach in Cape May; a bird watching adventure in the Hudson Valley or a cooking class at the Culinary Institute.
Almost any adventure is a feasible one for this age group of independent and more carefree adults.
• Interested in joining or presenting ideas for the Joshua Generation ministry?
Contact Elders Debbie or Gerry Matts
• Interested in serving in this ministry?
Click on Ministry of Helps under “Get Connected”