A very unique time of prayer, praise and worship …
At LWCC, we believe that both personal and corporate prayer are the most effective way of speaking directly with the Father and making all of our needs known to Him.
As in our personal prayer life, we also believe that He will answer the prayers and meet the needs of His Body - the Church - if they approach Him. But, if they do not specifically go to Him -- together and with their requests -- He has nothing to answer!
Therefore, Pastor has made an exciting change in the scheduling and format of “Pastor’s Prayer Meeting”, usually held on the first Tuesday of every month. Not only will it now be held on the first Thursday of every month as a regularly scheduled Thursday mid-week service, but will now be exclusively one of Prayer, Praise and Worship.
Pastor invites all who are able to join with him at 7:30PM for this special time to seek God’s favor for the needs of our church:
• Our Continued Growth
• Revival and Evangelism
• Prosperity and Healing Miracles
• Heavenly Protection Over Our Children and Youth
• Favor of Men and Governments
Why Do We Bother With A Saturday Evening Service?
How Does Saturday Evening Differ From Sunday Morning?
Am I Expected To Go to Saturday Evening and Sunday Morning Service Too?
Early in 2010, the number of worshipers attending either the 8:30 or 10:30 A.M. services on Sunday morning was beginning to show some significant growth and cause some unexpected problems :
• Parking had become a major issue
• Traffic flow entering and exiting the property was confusing
• The Sanctuary was becoming crowded and uncomfortable
• The number in Children’s Church was becoming unmanageable
• Pastor felt that some new visitors were being missed
In addition to helping with our problems of growth, the Saturday evening service ministers especially to the needs of those who:
In order to better manage the increasing numbers, as an alternative, Pastor initiated the Saturday evening service to begin at 6 PM. It was designed to be identical in every way to the Sunday morning service:
• Are unable to attend Sundays because of their work schedules
• Are still attending another church but looking for a new home
• Are still attending another church but want more of the Word
• Sunday is the only day they can spend important time with their family
• Simply prefer to have their Sunday’s free and worship on a Saturday night
• Need to hear the Word but would never come on a Sunday, for whatever reason
• Pastor preaches the identical message for all 3 services
• There is full praise and worship and pre-service prayer
• A regular Children’s Church is always in session
• After-service prayer teams are available to minister
• Full nursery-care is provided
Attendance at Saturday evening services is encouraged, not only as our numbers grow but especially in providing a meaningful alternative to those who need it and in raising up a whole new group of believers at LWCC.