• Must be between the ages of 18 and 30 “something”
• Must enjoy developing healthy friendships
• Must love to be a part of festive, fun-filled and sometimes life-changing experiences
• Must love the Lord with all your heart and want to share that love with others
• Must want to develop in your personal walk with Jesus
The goal of the Generation Acts Ministry is to foster and encourage young adults at LWCC to share their positive Christian experiences with one another and develop Godly and meaningful friendships.
Participating in well-planned, youthful and fun-filled activities during the year, Generation Acts members are always doing something interesting, unique and uplifting – never boring or stuffy!
Want to climb a mountain? Bike across parts of beautiful New York State? Go out to an elegant dinner in Westchester? Go skiing or have a great summer Bar-b-Q? Boatride around Manhattan? Or simply go to see a good movie with your friends?
Interested in being a part of Generation Acts? Contact Elders Debbie or Gerry Matts
Interested in serving in this ministry? Visit our Ministry of Helps page