In the 24/7 Youth Ministry, we think our kids are something very special. Each of them is unique with something different to contribute and upbeat to share.
Each month, the 24/7 Youth Leaders strive to come up with some activity that will bring the youth together in a fun-filled and exciting experience, where healthy relationships can be developed. In a loving atmosphere, they will experience that being a committed Christian can be fun, exciting and a powerful experience too. For example, dozens of our LWCC 24/7 youth attend the annual “Acquire the Fire” Convention with thousands of other Christian youth from across the country.
But the sky-is-the-limit: Ski trips, mountain hiking, biking, a summer bar-b-q, swimming, boat rides, dinners, workshops and so much more!
And because they are the future of the church, the result will hopefully be a reality of who they truly are in Christ; establishing their walk with him; and sharing their faith with others in a practical way.
• How very precious and special you are in the eyes of God Almighty
• The special gifts and talents you have to offer to the kingdom of God
• How the Holy Spirit can even speak to the young
• How God doesn’t expect you to be perfect - and neither should you!
• How he wants you to be encouraged - every day in every way!
• How to share your faith...Not be ashamed by it
• How to serve others and love doing it
• How to simply have fun: laugh, play, make firneds, go on adventures!
Interested in joining the 24/7 Youth?
Contact: Elders Debbie & Gerry Matts
Interested in serving in this ministry?
Visit our Ministry of Helps page